Weed Seed Shop: high quality cannabis seeds

Cannabis Seeds

EN FR NL 
-  Bezoeker Forum index Gebruikerslijst Zoeken Registreer Inloggen
Welkom in het Coffeeshopamsterdam.fr forum. U moet registreren alvorens u kunt posten: klik hierboven de registreer verbinding om te beginnen. Voor de berichten te bekijken, selecteer een forum hieronder.
Forum index · Vos tops · 564  N C P
 «   Antwoord 
T
How to open an LLC on your own?  21 jun 2022 7:05

bossboja
(Gebruiker)

Evening Good evening! Can you tell me, from experience, how long will it take to register an LLC on their own? Taking into account all the queues, paperwork, etc. Thank you in advance to all who responded

P
 22 jun 2022 16:44

mamarika
(Gebruiker)

The very procedure of opening an LLC is not that difficult, but it requires attentiveness and accuracy in preparing the necessary documents, as well as a certain amount of free time, because to do it in 5 minutes (conditionally, of course) will not work. So, if you are not confident in your abilities or do not have free time, in my opinion, it is better still to resort to the services of law firms that specialize in this. Personally, I've long thought about how to form a tennessee llc and it took a while. And the opening itself took three months at best.

P
 23 jun 2022 9:06

bossboja
(Gebruiker)

I wouldn't risk opening it myself. It is easier to contact the registrars. A lot of pitfalls, from the address, to the codes in the application...

«   Antwoord 
0:23 · Sectie moderator: Admin

Ga naar